Wednesday 30 September 2015

Maya 2016 Tutorials: Ray Gun.Fig 1

Since I didn't get the Tutorial Pages until earlier today I was unable to get this done sooner, But I have managed to get it done in class so here they are!

Fig 1

Fig 2

Fig 3

Fig 4

Fig 5

Fig 6
Fig 1-4 is with regular Maya based textures and the remaining Figs are with the toon shaders.

I had to make my own similar Ray Gun since I was going by the Tutorial, but I'm happy with how this came out.
I have had experience with Maya in the past with 2014 but I have no experience in 2016, but since I have it at home I will being diving more in depth with the program and make some decent models and animations.

2 comments:

  1. these are starting to look pretty stylised - I really like the glow you got going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ben.

    Don't forget those egg cups though, it is easy to miss the odd tutorial so make sure you complete it.

    ReplyDelete